You need these ingredients:
- 1/4-1/2 cup flavored coffee creamer. I used Almond Joy this morning (and I used 1/2 cup for extra creamy flavor)
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 3 cups ice
- whipped cream (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
I didn't take a picture of the ice. I figured you all knew what that looked like.
- Blend the coffee, flavored creamer, and the ice together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour in a mug, and add whipped cream and syrup.
If you want to get really fancy, like they do at Starbucks, drizzle syrup down the sides of your mug. Also, for more flavor add some to your mixture before blending. (When making carmel fraps, be sure to use carmel syrup.;) )
I used a clear mug to show what my frap looked like this morning. Normally, I just use a tall mug.